Capital punishment to one, life term to two for murder
Dhanbad: A local court here today
awarded capital punishment to a man and sentenced two others
to life imprisonment for murdering a college student.
Fast Track court judge Kumar Kamal convicted Sapan Kumar
Ojha, Vicky Sharma and Rocky Dutta for murdering Sumit Kumar
Ojha, a student of Jharia RSP College after kidnapping him on
October 1, 2008.
The judge ordered Sapan Kumar Ojha should be hanged till
death and Vicky Sharma and Rocky Dutta should serve life
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next