CBI questions former JPSC chairman, two others
Ranchi: The CBI on Thursday questioned former Jharkhand Public Service Commission chairman Dileep Prasad and two others in connection with alleged irregularities in appointments of state administrative officials, lecturers and doctors.
The three-member CBI team questioned Prasad, Gopal Prasad Singh and Alis Usha Rani for nearly three hours in the Birsa Munda jail, sources said.
According to the sources, the CBI team asked them about the documents related to the appointment and inquired about those responsible for over-writing on answer sheets.
Later, the team also quizzed the teachers who evaluated the answer sheets.
In July, the CBI had filed FIR against more than 75 people in connection with 12 examinations conducted by JPSC, after Jharkhand High Court directed the investigating agency to probe the examinations as they were found to be allegedly tainted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- This herbal combo packs powerful punch against colon cancer
- Twist in tale! Lalit Modi to install son Ruchir as Rajasthan Cricket Association boss
- 225 killed or missing in China torrential rains; 2.5 lakh people trapped
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs