CBI seals offices of 3 DVC Bokaro power unit
Bokaro: The CBI has sealed the offices of three senior officials working with Damodar Valley Corporation’s (DVC) Bokaro power unit and frozen the bank account of one of the officers.
"Twenty CBI officials divided into separate teams
raided the residences and offices of Superintendent Engineer
(Fuel and Efficiency) B D Sahu and Executive Engineers Rudra Sen and Rajiv Ranjan, seized some documents and sealed their offices yesterday," SP (CBI-Dhanbad), Pramod Kumar Majhi, said Wednesday.
"The superintendent engineer accompanied CBI officials to a bank, checked documents and froze the account," he said.
Search warrants were obtained after a case, RC/1/2012, was filed on corruption charges relating to shortage of 59 per
cent of the total coal with the thermal plant.
"Further investigation is on," Majhi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai