CBI seals offices of 3 DVC Bokaro power unit
Bokaro: The CBI has sealed the offices of three senior officials working with Damodar Valley Corporation’s (DVC) Bokaro power unit and frozen the bank account of one of the officers.
"Twenty CBI officials divided into separate teams
raided the residences and offices of Superintendent Engineer
(Fuel and Efficiency) B D Sahu and Executive Engineers Rudra Sen and Rajiv Ranjan, seized some documents and sealed their offices yesterday," SP (CBI-Dhanbad), Pramod Kumar Majhi, said Wednesday.
"The superintendent engineer accompanied CBI officials to a bank, checked documents and froze the account," he said.
Search warrants were obtained after a case, RC/1/2012, was filed on corruption charges relating to shortage of 59 per
cent of the total coal with the thermal plant.
"Further investigation is on," Majhi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state