CBI to probe coal allotment scam in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Governor Syed Ahmed has approved state home department`s recommendation for a CBI probe into charges of irregularities in the allotment of coal blocks in Jharkhand.
The governor`s approval came yesterday, an official communique said here.
The home department sent its recommendation for the governor`s stamp of approval after the CBI prima facie found alleged irregularities in the allotment of coal blocks in the state.
Jharkhand is currently under President`s Rule.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections