Chopper carrying Tata Steel officials makes emerge
Jamshedpur: A Tata Steel helicopter carrying some company officials made an emergency landing at Situlata village in Seraikela-Kharswan district due to bad weather this evening, company sources said.
The helicopter carrying personal executive officer to the Tata Steel managing director H M Nerurkar, Arun Mishra and four others including crew members made the emergency landing at a village about 50 km from here but all are safe, said Prabhat Sharma, Head of Corporate Affairs of Tata Steel.
Company officials have left for the spot to bring them back by road, the sources added.
Meanwhile, the steel city and its adjacent areas heaved a sigh of relief from over a fortnight-long scorching heat wave as rains lashed the area on Friday evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof