Chopper crash: Munda, wife stable, say doctors
Ranchi: The condition of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, his wife and four others, who suffered injuries when a helicopter carrying them crash-landed at the airport here, is stable, doctors attending on them said today.
"The condition of the CM and others is stable and improving. We will issue another medical bulletin later in the day," Apollo Hospital Superintendent P D Sinha said.
"The doctors are following trauma protocol," he said.
CT scan reports of all patients were found normal.
44-year-old Munda suffered multiple injuries, including fracture in his right-ankle and scratches on his left hand when the helicopter carrying him, his wife and four others crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here yesterday.
The condition of his wife, Meera and two pilots, J P S Kaushik and Vipul Kumar Singh, who suffered fractures was also stable, he added.
Munda`s security officer Manoj Singh suffered injury in Lumbar Vertebrae, but is normal now, he said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept
- Indian Premier League, Match 28: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab - Preview
- Indian Premier League, Match 29: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - Preview
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- China, Japan foreign ministers hold rare talks to reduce mistrust in ties