Chopper crash: Munda, wife stable, say doctors
Ranchi: The condition of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, his wife and four others, who suffered injuries when a helicopter carrying them crash-landed at the airport here, is stable, doctors attending on them said today.
"The condition of the CM and others is stable and improving. We will issue another medical bulletin later in the day," Apollo Hospital Superintendent P D Sinha said.
"The doctors are following trauma protocol," he said.
CT scan reports of all patients were found normal.
44-year-old Munda suffered multiple injuries, including fracture in his right-ankle and scratches on his left hand when the helicopter carrying him, his wife and four others crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport here yesterday.
The condition of his wife, Meera and two pilots, J P S Kaushik and Vipul Kumar Singh, who suffered fractures was also stable, he added.
Munda`s security officer Manoj Singh suffered injury in Lumbar Vertebrae, but is normal now, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees