CID probing leave scam: CM
Ranchi: The CID is probing allegations that constables of a police training centre in Hazaribagh were asked to pay Rs 1000 for a single day leave sanctioned, Jharkhand assembly was informed on Tuesday.
"CID is already investigating it," Chief Minister Arjun Munda said.
Earlier Speaker C P Singh had said it had come to his notice that constables were being charged Rs 1000 for a single day leave at the Hazaribagh-based police training centre and the matter required a probe.
Constables and assistant sub-inspectors are trained in that institution.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference