CID probing leave scam: CM
Ranchi: The CID is probing allegations that constables of a police training centre in Hazaribagh were asked to pay Rs 1000 for a single day leave sanctioned, Jharkhand assembly was informed on Tuesday.
"CID is already investigating it," Chief Minister Arjun Munda said.
Earlier Speaker C P Singh had said it had come to his notice that constables were being charged Rs 1000 for a single day leave at the Hazaribagh-based police training centre and the matter required a probe.
Constables and assistant sub-inspectors are trained in that institution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17