CID probing leave scam: CM
Ranchi: The CID is probing allegations that constables of a police training centre in Hazaribagh were asked to pay Rs 1000 for a single day leave sanctioned, Jharkhand assembly was informed on Tuesday.
"CID is already investigating it," Chief Minister Arjun Munda said.
Earlier Speaker C P Singh had said it had come to his notice that constables were being charged Rs 1000 for a single day leave at the Hazaribagh-based police training centre and the matter required a probe.
Constables and assistant sub-inspectors are trained in that institution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!