CISF chief reviews forces in Naxal-hit areas
Ranchi/New Delhi: CISF chief Rajiv conducted a two-day review of the forces` units in Jharkhand to devise a new strategy to secure vital installations in the Naxal
affected areas of the state.
The Director General, who took over the reins of the force this month and does not use a second name, reviewed the operational preparedness of CISF units which guard the Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) in Ranchi and Bokaro steel
plant, which face constant security threat because of being
located in Naxal-hit areas.
Setting out his priorities, this is the first tour of the
DG who is likely to tour other industrial units in Naxal
The DG, who is accompanied by top CISF officials, also
conducted a review of the Ranchi airport.
According to senior officials, CISF protected vital
installations in Naxal affected states are an important
concern for the force and hence an overall review of all these
units is underway.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) guards
important installations and country`s 58 major airports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad