`CJI can keep watch of probation home through vc`
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Saturday said he would arrange video conferencing facility for the Chief Justice of India Justice Altamas Kabir to know the progress of a Women’s Probation Home here.
"I will direct the officials concerned to provide video conference facility at the Probation Home which will help the Chief Justice of India to know its progress from Delhi," Munda said at a function in the presence of the Justice Kabir.
The Women’s Probation Home was set up at Namkum on the outskirts of Ranchi at the initiation of Justice Kabir when he was the Chief Justice of Jharkhand High Court, and he is very keen at its welfare.
This was the first visit to any state of Justice Kabir after he became the Chief Justice of India.
The Jharkhand High Court, Judicial Academy Jharkhand and Jharkhand State Legal Services Authority had organised the felicitation ceremony in honour of Justice Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state