CM surprised over missing chargesheets
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun
Munda on Sunday said he had asked his Security Adviser DN Gautam
to find out why chargesheets were not reaching various courts.
"It’s a cause of concern. Police records show that
chargesheets have been filed in cases, but court records show
them as pending. The question is where those chargesheets have
gone," Munda told a seminar here.
"I have taken it seriously because it is important to
maintain law and order properly. The security adviser to the
government has been asked to look into it," Munda said in the
presence of Jharkhand High Court Chief Justice PC Tatia.
The chief justice said how the high court had taken
various initiatives to overcome some problems while stressing
on the usage of the latest information technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- WATCH: IPL 2016 final highlights: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Major trouble for Tanmay Bhat! Raj Thackeray-led MNS vows to thrash him for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar
- Sahara group puts out huge 4,700 acres of land for sale