CM surprised over missing chargesheets
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun
Munda on Sunday said he had asked his Security Adviser DN Gautam
to find out why chargesheets were not reaching various courts.
"It’s a cause of concern. Police records show that
chargesheets have been filed in cases, but court records show
them as pending. The question is where those chargesheets have
gone," Munda told a seminar here.
"I have taken it seriously because it is important to
maintain law and order properly. The security adviser to the
government has been asked to look into it," Munda said in the
presence of Jharkhand High Court Chief Justice PC Tatia.
The chief justice said how the high court had taken
various initiatives to overcome some problems while stressing
on the usage of the latest information technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal