CM surprised over missing chargesheets
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun
Munda on Sunday said he had asked his Security Adviser DN Gautam
to find out why chargesheets were not reaching various courts.
"It’s a cause of concern. Police records show that
chargesheets have been filed in cases, but court records show
them as pending. The question is where those chargesheets have
gone," Munda told a seminar here.
"I have taken it seriously because it is important to
maintain law and order properly. The security adviser to the
government has been asked to look into it," Munda said in the
presence of Jharkhand High Court Chief Justice PC Tatia.
The chief justice said how the high court had taken
various initiatives to overcome some problems while stressing
on the usage of the latest information technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!