CM surprised over missing chargesheets
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun
Munda on Sunday said he had asked his Security Adviser DN Gautam
to find out why chargesheets were not reaching various courts.
"It’s a cause of concern. Police records show that
chargesheets have been filed in cases, but court records show
them as pending. The question is where those chargesheets have
gone," Munda told a seminar here.
"I have taken it seriously because it is important to
maintain law and order properly. The security adviser to the
government has been asked to look into it," Munda said in the
presence of Jharkhand High Court Chief Justice PC Tatia.
The chief justice said how the high court had taken
various initiatives to overcome some problems while stressing
on the usage of the latest information technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE