Cold wave sweeping across Jharkhand
Ranchi: Cold wave conditions continued to sweep Jharkhand as mercury plummeted to a of 3.3 degree C at Kanke on the outskirts of Ranchi.
Ranchi shivered at 5.6 degree C while Hazaribagh`s minimum temperature was recorded at 6 degree C, Palamau 8.2 degree C and Pakur 8.2 degree C, MeT office sources said.
"This is the second time Kanke registered this temperature this season. The condition will continue for a few more days with minor fluctuations," said A Wadood, the weather scientist with the Birsa Agriculture University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler