Cong blames Subodh for defeat in Jamshedpur bypoll
Jamshedpur: The East Singhbhum District
Congress Committee on Tuesday held Union Tourism Minister Subodh Kant Sahay responsible for the defeat of the party candidate
in the Jamshedpur parliamentary by-poll which was won by the
Sahay, who supervised the election campaign did not
have faith in the DCC and gave responsibility `to outsiders
close to him, particularly in rural pockets`, DCC president
Ravindra Jha alleged.
"The scenario confused our DCC party workers as well
as the rural masses affecting the party?s poll prospect
badly," Jha claimed.
The DCC would submit a report to AICC president Sonia
Gandhi and the party in-charge of Jharkhand Shakeel Ahmed, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends