Cong sold `akash, zameen, pataal`: Dharmendra Pradad
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): BJP leader Dharmendra Pradhan Wednesday alleged Congress was associated with one scam after another and, in doing so, sold "akash (sky), zameen (earth) and pataal (underground)".
By `akash, jameen, pataal`, the BJP national general secretary was referring to the 2G spectrum issue, Adarsh Housing Society and airport land scams and the coal mines allocation controversy.
Pradhan was addressing a rally in the `Congress Hathao, Desh Bachao` programme organized by the party`s youth wing BJYM here in West Singhbhum district.
Pradhan, in-charge of party affairs in Jharkhand, asked the party activists to continue their agitation to oust the "corrupt" Congress-led UPA government at the Centre in the 2014 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj