Cong sold `akash, zameen, pataal`: Dharmendra Pradad
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): BJP leader Dharmendra Pradhan Wednesday alleged Congress was associated with one scam after another and, in doing so, sold "akash (sky), zameen (earth) and pataal (underground)".
By `akash, jameen, pataal`, the BJP national general secretary was referring to the 2G spectrum issue, Adarsh Housing Society and airport land scams and the coal mines allocation controversy.
Pradhan was addressing a rally in the `Congress Hathao, Desh Bachao` programme organized by the party`s youth wing BJYM here in West Singhbhum district.
Pradhan, in-charge of party affairs in Jharkhand, asked the party activists to continue their agitation to oust the "corrupt" Congress-led UPA government at the Centre in the 2014 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing