Cong sold `akash, zameen, pataal`: Dharmendra Pradad
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): BJP leader Dharmendra Pradhan Wednesday alleged Congress was associated with one scam after another and, in doing so, sold "akash (sky), zameen (earth) and pataal (underground)".
By `akash, jameen, pataal`, the BJP national general secretary was referring to the 2G spectrum issue, Adarsh Housing Society and airport land scams and the coal mines allocation controversy.
Pradhan was addressing a rally in the `Congress Hathao, Desh Bachao` programme organized by the party`s youth wing BJYM here in West Singhbhum district.
Pradhan, in-charge of party affairs in Jharkhand, asked the party activists to continue their agitation to oust the "corrupt" Congress-led UPA government at the Centre in the 2014 polls.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference