Cong sold `akash, zameen, pataal`: Dharmendra Pradad
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): BJP leader Dharmendra Pradhan Wednesday alleged Congress was associated with one scam after another and, in doing so, sold "akash (sky), zameen (earth) and pataal (underground)".
By `akash, jameen, pataal`, the BJP national general secretary was referring to the 2G spectrum issue, Adarsh Housing Society and airport land scams and the coal mines allocation controversy.
Pradhan was addressing a rally in the `Congress Hathao, Desh Bachao` programme organized by the party`s youth wing BJYM here in West Singhbhum district.
Pradhan, in-charge of party affairs in Jharkhand, asked the party activists to continue their agitation to oust the "corrupt" Congress-led UPA government at the Centre in the 2014 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days