Cong sold `akash, zameen, pataal`: Dharmendra Pradad
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): BJP leader Dharmendra Pradhan Wednesday alleged Congress was associated with one scam after another and, in doing so, sold "akash (sky), zameen (earth) and pataal (underground)".
By `akash, jameen, pataal`, the BJP national general secretary was referring to the 2G spectrum issue, Adarsh Housing Society and airport land scams and the coal mines allocation controversy.
Pradhan was addressing a rally in the `Congress Hathao, Desh Bachao` programme organized by the party`s youth wing BJYM here in West Singhbhum district.
Pradhan, in-charge of party affairs in Jharkhand, asked the party activists to continue their agitation to oust the "corrupt" Congress-led UPA government at the Centre in the 2014 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?