Congress clueless on BJP-JMM power sharing plan
Ranchi: The Congress on Sunday sought to know who was lying in the wake of the ruling JMM claim on a power-sharing formula in Jharkhand and the senior ally BJP denying it vehemently.
"Who is lying or who is denying is not known," AICC spokesman Shakeel Ahmed told the media in his reaction on JMM Supremo Shibu Soren claiming that there had been a power-sharing formula that would purportedly end in January.
"The stand of the Congress has always been the same that the alliance between the BJP and the JMM has never been in the interest of Jharkhand. But with the 28-28 month each side ruling (the state) seems to their individual welfare," Ahmed alleged.
The BJP`s Jharkhand unit president Dineshanand Goswami and senior party leader Yashwant Sinha strongly denied Soren`s recent claim that the JMM-BJP had allegedly entered into a power-sharing formula before the coalition staked claim in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested