Congress clueless on BJP-JMM power sharing plan
Ranchi: The Congress on Sunday sought to know who was lying in the wake of the ruling JMM claim on a power-sharing formula in Jharkhand and the senior ally BJP denying it vehemently.
"Who is lying or who is denying is not known," AICC spokesman Shakeel Ahmed told the media in his reaction on JMM Supremo Shibu Soren claiming that there had been a power-sharing formula that would purportedly end in January.
"The stand of the Congress has always been the same that the alliance between the BJP and the JMM has never been in the interest of Jharkhand. But with the 28-28 month each side ruling (the state) seems to their individual welfare," Ahmed alleged.
The BJP`s Jharkhand unit president Dineshanand Goswami and senior party leader Yashwant Sinha strongly denied Soren`s recent claim that the JMM-BJP had allegedly entered into a power-sharing formula before the coalition staked claim in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!