Congress clueless on BJP-JMM power sharing plan
Ranchi: The Congress on Sunday sought to know who was lying in the wake of the ruling JMM claim on a power-sharing formula in Jharkhand and the senior ally BJP denying it vehemently.
"Who is lying or who is denying is not known," AICC spokesman Shakeel Ahmed told the media in his reaction on JMM Supremo Shibu Soren claiming that there had been a power-sharing formula that would purportedly end in January.
"The stand of the Congress has always been the same that the alliance between the BJP and the JMM has never been in the interest of Jharkhand. But with the 28-28 month each side ruling (the state) seems to their individual welfare," Ahmed alleged.
The BJP`s Jharkhand unit president Dineshanand Goswami and senior party leader Yashwant Sinha strongly denied Soren`s recent claim that the JMM-BJP had allegedly entered into a power-sharing formula before the coalition staked claim in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional