Court to hear offences against women inaugurated
Ranchi: A fast track court to exclusively hear cases pertaining to all crimes against women was on Saturday inaugurated by Justice M Y Eqbal of the Supreme Court, the second such court after New Delhi in the country.
Inaugurating the court in Ranchi Katchery premises, Justice Eqbal said setting up of the fast track court would help speedy hearing of cases.
The court was established as a result of an initiative by Jharkhand High Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015