CPI-ML (Liberation) to contest 8 seats in Jharkhand
Ranchi: CPI (ML-Liberation) on Tuesday announced the list of candidates to contest eight Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand while it would support other parties in the rest six constituencies in the ensuing general elections.
"We will support the Marxist Coordination Committee in Dhanbad while the CPI (M) in Raj Mahal," partys national `general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said while announcing the list.
In other four constituencies, he added, the party would support smaller regional parties.
He said the party candidates contesting the elections are Bahadur Oraon (Ranchi), Lal Sahi Bhagat (Lohardaga), Susma Mehta (Palamau), Ram Naresh Singh (Chatra), Javed Islam (Hazaribagh), Raj Kumar Yadav (Koderma), Gita Mandal (Godda) and Betia Manjhi (Dumka).
Both CPI-M and CPI-ML(Liberation) will contest the Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane