CPI-ML (Liberation) to contest 8 seats in Jharkhand
Ranchi: CPI (ML-Liberation) on Tuesday announced the list of candidates to contest eight Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand while it would support other parties in the rest six constituencies in the ensuing general elections.
"We will support the Marxist Coordination Committee in Dhanbad while the CPI (M) in Raj Mahal," partys national `general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said while announcing the list.
In other four constituencies, he added, the party would support smaller regional parties.
He said the party candidates contesting the elections are Bahadur Oraon (Ranchi), Lal Sahi Bhagat (Lohardaga), Susma Mehta (Palamau), Ram Naresh Singh (Chatra), Javed Islam (Hazaribagh), Raj Kumar Yadav (Koderma), Gita Mandal (Godda) and Betia Manjhi (Dumka).
Both CPI-M and CPI-ML(Liberation) will contest the Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post