CPI-ML (Liberation) to contest 8 seats in Jharkhand
Ranchi: CPI (ML-Liberation) on Tuesday announced the list of candidates to contest eight Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand while it would support other parties in the rest six constituencies in the ensuing general elections.
"We will support the Marxist Coordination Committee in Dhanbad while the CPI (M) in Raj Mahal," partys national `general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said while announcing the list.
In other four constituencies, he added, the party would support smaller regional parties.
He said the party candidates contesting the elections are Bahadur Oraon (Ranchi), Lal Sahi Bhagat (Lohardaga), Susma Mehta (Palamau), Ram Naresh Singh (Chatra), Javed Islam (Hazaribagh), Raj Kumar Yadav (Koderma), Gita Mandal (Godda) and Betia Manjhi (Dumka).
Both CPI-M and CPI-ML(Liberation) will contest the Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw