CPI-ML (Liberation) to contest 8 seats in Jharkhand
Ranchi: CPI (ML-Liberation) on Tuesday announced the list of candidates to contest eight Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand while it would support other parties in the rest six constituencies in the ensuing general elections.
"We will support the Marxist Coordination Committee in Dhanbad while the CPI (M) in Raj Mahal," partys national `general secretary Dipankar Bhattacharya said while announcing the list.
In other four constituencies, he added, the party would support smaller regional parties.
He said the party candidates contesting the elections are Bahadur Oraon (Ranchi), Lal Sahi Bhagat (Lohardaga), Susma Mehta (Palamau), Ram Naresh Singh (Chatra), Javed Islam (Hazaribagh), Raj Kumar Yadav (Koderma), Gita Mandal (Godda) and Betia Manjhi (Dumka).
Both CPI-M and CPI-ML(Liberation) will contest the Ranchi Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Bihar flood toll reaches 156, twins born on boat
- Hinduism all about love, faith and intimacy with all: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- Who are you? Watch dog's reaction seeing himself on mirror – Very Funny
- Mother Teresa's canonisation portends more conversions: VHP
- Feeling proud over Mother Teresa's canonisation: PM Modi