CRPF constable commits suicide
Garhwa: A CRPF constable allegedly committed suicide in Garwah district on Saturday.
"The constable shot himself twice in the face by his service gun and died instantly," Assistant Commandant of the paramilitary force Ramendra Kumar said here.
The constable identified as James was with the 72nd Battalion of the CRPF and posted at Bhandaria area of the district, he said, adding a probe would be conducted to
ascertain the reason behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state