CRPF constable commits suicide
Garhwa: A CRPF constable allegedly committed suicide in Garwah district on Saturday.
"The constable shot himself twice in the face by his service gun and died instantly," Assistant Commandant of the paramilitary force Ramendra Kumar said here.
The constable identified as James was with the 72nd Battalion of the CRPF and posted at Bhandaria area of the district, he said, adding a probe would be conducted to
ascertain the reason behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say