CRPF constable commits suicide
Garhwa: A CRPF constable allegedly committed suicide in Garwah district on Saturday.
"The constable shot himself twice in the face by his service gun and died instantly," Assistant Commandant of the paramilitary force Ramendra Kumar said here.
The constable identified as James was with the 72nd Battalion of the CRPF and posted at Bhandaria area of the district, he said, adding a probe would be conducted to
ascertain the reason behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why