Crude bombs found inside Rajdhani train
Dhanbad (Jharkhand): Three crude bombs were
tonight recovered inside a compartment of the Sealdah-New
Delhi Rajdhani Express after the train reached Dhanbad
station, police said.
After getting information about the bombs, a police team
searched the train thoroughly and recovered the crude bombs
hidden under a berth in the D-4 compartment, SP (Railways)
Praveen Srivastav told newsmen here.
No arrests were, however, made.
A bomb squad from Ranchi would examine the explosives
before defusing them, he said.
Divisional Railway Manager A S Upadhyay and other senior
railway officials reached the station after getting the
The train proceeded on its onward journey after 30
minutes delay from its schedule departure, railway officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi