Crude bombs found inside Rajdhani train
Dhanbad (Jharkhand): Three crude bombs were
tonight recovered inside a compartment of the Sealdah-New
Delhi Rajdhani Express after the train reached Dhanbad
station, police said.
After getting information about the bombs, a police team
searched the train thoroughly and recovered the crude bombs
hidden under a berth in the D-4 compartment, SP (Railways)
Praveen Srivastav told newsmen here.
No arrests were, however, made.
A bomb squad from Ranchi would examine the explosives
before defusing them, he said.
Divisional Railway Manager A S Upadhyay and other senior
railway officials reached the station after getting the
The train proceeded on its onward journey after 30
minutes delay from its schedule departure, railway officials
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?