Curfew relaxed for two hrs in Chatra, situation normal
Chatra (Jharkhand): Situation in the curfew-bound Pathalgadha block in Chatra district returned normal on Monday as the administration allowed two hours break for the citizens to purchase essential commodities.
"There has been no incident in the last 48 hours. Curfew was relaxed between 2 pm and 4 pm. We may allow 5-6 hours relaxation tomorrow too," Chatra Superintendent of Police Anup Birtheray told PTI over phone.
The indefinite curfew was imposed in the block having 5000 population yesterday following a clash on Saturday in which one person was killed and several others got injured during immersion of Saraswati idol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog