Cyber cafe owner cafe owner arrested after threat email
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Four persons, including the owner of a cyber cafe, were arrested on Friday on the charge of sending an email to the Commissioner of Delhi Police on June 2 with a threat to kill the country`s top political leaders.
Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said a message was received during the day from the Delhi Police that an email traced from its IP address to a cyber cafe Internet Point here was received threatening to kill the Prime Minister and the union Finance Minister.
The email to the Delhi Police, purportedly written by a widow of a retired employee of Central Coalfied Limited, claimed that she had not received his financial dues nor was the plea for employment for her son entertained, he said.
The email claimed the widow had written to the Prime Minister and the union Finance Minister but to no effect.
The SP said the email threatened that the widow was in contact with a Maoist Mahesh Ganjhu who would carry out the threat if no steps were taken.
The email was in the name of Baidehi Sharma of Arya Colony in Hazaribagh. After receiving the message from Delhi Police, the police here raided the cyber cafe and found that the identity of the sender of the email was not entered as was required though the date and timing were recorded.
The cyber cafe was sealed and its owner Adib Hassan arrested along with three others whose identities were not disclosed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone