D K Tiwari, new principal secretary to CM
Ranchi: D K Tiwari, a 1986 batch IAS officer, was on Friday appointed principal secretary to Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda, according to official sources here.
Tiwari, who had held several important departments, including road construction, will hold the post for the first time since the state?s creation in 2000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital