Daughter kills father, brother in Ranchi
Ranchi: A married woman along with her paramour murdered her father and brother for property on outskirts of Ranchi, police said on Friday.
The accused, Sacchi Shekhar was arrested on Thursday.
According to police, Sacchi was living separately from her husband for past five years and had an alleged illicit relation with Awdesh Singh alias Pintoo.
Sacchi`s father, Lal Randheer Nath Sahdeo, 70, had constructed a house for her near his place. Her brother Lal Murari Nath Murari Sahdeo, who had knowledge of her extra-marital relation, was against the property being given to Sacchi. He was also not in favour of Sacchi`s illicit affair.
On Oct 22, Sacchi`s father and brother were shot dead in their house situated at Tupudana, around 20 km from here.
Both Sacchi and Pintoo had planned the murder for property and escape to Mumbai, police said.
Sachhi tried to dilute the investigation by blaming neighbours for land dispute. Three people named in the FIR were detained.
Police during investigation found Pintoo hired three people and with help of Sacchi to kill both father and son.
The changing statements of the woman and mobile call details unveiled the mystery of the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof