Detonators, explosives seized from Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Police have seized
more than thousand detonators and ten bags of ammonium nitrate
during raids in Maoist-hit Hazaribagh district.
The explosives were recovered during raids at areas near
NH-33 last night, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said.
Three persons were arrested in this connection, he said.
Kamboj, however, refused to divulge the names of the
arrested persons as raids were still continuing on the borders
of Hazaribagh and Ramgarh districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar