Detonators, explosives seized from Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Police have seized
more than thousand detonators and ten bags of ammonium nitrate
during raids in Maoist-hit Hazaribagh district.
The explosives were recovered during raids at areas near
NH-33 last night, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said.
Three persons were arrested in this connection, he said.
Kamboj, however, refused to divulge the names of the
arrested persons as raids were still continuing on the borders
of Hazaribagh and Ramgarh districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him