Detonators, explosives seized from Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh (Jharkhand): Police have seized
more than thousand detonators and ten bags of ammonium nitrate
during raids in Maoist-hit Hazaribagh district.
The explosives were recovered during raids at areas near
NH-33 last night, Superintendent of Police Pankaj Kamboj said.
Three persons were arrested in this connection, he said.
Kamboj, however, refused to divulge the names of the
arrested persons as raids were still continuing on the borders
of Hazaribagh and Ramgarh districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions