Developments in Jharkhand a big blow to value based politics: Yechury
Indore: Expressing concern over the
political crisis in Jharkhand, CPM`s senior party leader
Sitarm Yechury Saturday said that the developments in the state
have dealt a severe blow to the politics of morality and its
culmination will depend on bargaining.
"The Jharkhand development had dealt a big blow to the
value based politics and now whatever is going to happen will
depend on political bargaining," Yechury told reporters here
after a programme at the Indore Press Club.
He felt that Shibu Soren should have resigned from his
Lok Sabha membership after he became Jharkhand Chief Minister.
However, he remained MP as well as Chief Minister due to legal
lacunae in the system.
The decision of Soren`s Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM)
to vote in favour of the UPA government during the opposition
sponsored cut motion has led to a political turmoil in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love