Doctors plaster fractured right ankle of Munda
Ranchi: Doctors plastered the fractured right ankle of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Wednesday, a week after Munda, his wife and four others suffered injuries when the helicopter carrying them crash-landed here.
"The right ankle was plastered in the presence of Orthopaedic surgeon of the AIIMS Hiralal Nag at the Apollo Hospital, Ranchi," an official release quoting Superintendent of Hospital PD Sinha.
The CM was feeling comfortable as his condition has improved, Sinha said.
Munda was shifted to the ward from ICU on Saturday after being admitted on May 9.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back