Doctors plaster fractured right ankle of Munda
Ranchi: Doctors plastered the fractured right ankle of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Wednesday, a week after Munda, his wife and four others suffered injuries when the helicopter carrying them crash-landed here.
"The right ankle was plastered in the presence of Orthopaedic surgeon of the AIIMS Hiralal Nag at the Apollo Hospital, Ranchi," an official release quoting Superintendent of Hospital PD Sinha.
The CM was feeling comfortable as his condition has improved, Sinha said.
Munda was shifted to the ward from ICU on Saturday after being admitted on May 9.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!