Doctors plaster fractured right ankle of Munda
Ranchi: Doctors plastered the fractured right ankle of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Wednesday, a week after Munda, his wife and four others suffered injuries when the helicopter carrying them crash-landed here.
"The right ankle was plastered in the presence of Orthopaedic surgeon of the AIIMS Hiralal Nag at the Apollo Hospital, Ranchi," an official release quoting Superintendent of Hospital PD Sinha.
The CM was feeling comfortable as his condition has improved, Sinha said.
Munda was shifted to the ward from ICU on Saturday after being admitted on May 9.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media