Doctors plaster fractured right ankle of Munda
Ranchi: Doctors plastered the fractured right ankle of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Wednesday, a week after Munda, his wife and four others suffered injuries when the helicopter carrying them crash-landed here.
"The right ankle was plastered in the presence of Orthopaedic surgeon of the AIIMS Hiralal Nag at the Apollo Hospital, Ranchi," an official release quoting Superintendent of Hospital PD Sinha.
The CM was feeling comfortable as his condition has improved, Sinha said.
Munda was shifted to the ward from ICU on Saturday after being admitted on May 9.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users