Doctors plaster fractured right ankle of Munda
Ranchi: Doctors plastered the fractured right ankle of Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Wednesday, a week after Munda, his wife and four others suffered injuries when the helicopter carrying them crash-landed here.
"The right ankle was plastered in the presence of Orthopaedic surgeon of the AIIMS Hiralal Nag at the Apollo Hospital, Ranchi," an official release quoting Superintendent of Hospital PD Sinha.
The CM was feeling comfortable as his condition has improved, Sinha said.
Munda was shifted to the ward from ICU on Saturday after being admitted on May 9.
Munda, his wife, two pilots, an MLA and a security officer were injured after the helicopter crash-landed at the Birsa Munda Airport on Wednesday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!