Domicile policy to be implemented soon: Hemant Soren
Jamshedpur: The proposed domicile policy in Jharkhand would be implemented soon, Chief Minister Hemant Soren said today said.
"The draft of the domicile policy is ready and will be discussed in details at the all party meeting, which was likely to be held in Ranchi tomorrow," Soren told reporters here.
He said some political parties complained that they did not get the copy of the draft in time to respond. We will resolve all the glitches and discuss it with all political parties to implement it soon, the chief minister said.
To a query whether JMM-Congress alliance will stand in the next assembly election in Jharkhand, Soren said currently, we are running a coalition government in the state and issue will be discussed and finalised only when we would convene a meeting.
When asked about the price rise and hike in the passenger and freight fares, the chief minister said though these issues are not in the hands of his government but certainly it was not the good days BJP talked about.
Earlier, Soren, accompanied by Ministers Champai Soren and Jaiprakash Bhai Patel, MLAs Banna Gupta (Congress) and Ramdas Soren (JMM), inaugurated a tennis ball cricket tournament organised by Jharkhand Cricket Academy to mark the 58th birth anniversary of late Sudhir Mahato, a former deputy chief minister of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh