Domicile policy to be implemented soon: Hemant Soren
Jamshedpur: The proposed domicile policy in Jharkhand would be implemented soon, Chief Minister Hemant Soren said today said.
"The draft of the domicile policy is ready and will be discussed in details at the all party meeting, which was likely to be held in Ranchi tomorrow," Soren told reporters here.
He said some political parties complained that they did not get the copy of the draft in time to respond. We will resolve all the glitches and discuss it with all political parties to implement it soon, the chief minister said.
To a query whether JMM-Congress alliance will stand in the next assembly election in Jharkhand, Soren said currently, we are running a coalition government in the state and issue will be discussed and finalised only when we would convene a meeting.
When asked about the price rise and hike in the passenger and freight fares, the chief minister said though these issues are not in the hands of his government but certainly it was not the good days BJP talked about.
Earlier, Soren, accompanied by Ministers Champai Soren and Jaiprakash Bhai Patel, MLAs Banna Gupta (Congress) and Ramdas Soren (JMM), inaugurated a tennis ball cricket tournament organised by Jharkhand Cricket Academy to mark the 58th birth anniversary of late Sudhir Mahato, a former deputy chief minister of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack