`Dream for developed Jharkhand will be fulfilled`
Ranchi: Promising to fulfil the dream
of the people of Jharkhand that the state would be a developed
one, Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday said infrastructural
work across the state was going on in full swing.
"Work is going on in road construction,
electrification and efforts are on to make available of
drinking water and provide health facilities to everyone,"
Munda said in Bokaro while distributing 261.72 crore under
various social welfare schemes, particularly extending
benefits to farmers and women.
He said work in Bokaro district was speeding up and
assured more funds for development work.
"Jharkhand’s dream to become a developed state will be
fulfilled," an official release said quoting Munda.
Besides infrastructural work, the BJP-led government
has been emphasising on empowerment and progress of women
under schemes like Ladli Laxmi Yozana, Mukhya Mantri Kanyadaan
Yozana, women self-help groups, distribution of cycles to
school girls and a host of other schemes as the state is
observing the year for girl child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation