`Dream for developed Jharkhand will be fulfilled`
Ranchi: Promising to fulfil the dream
of the people of Jharkhand that the state would be a developed
one, Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday said infrastructural
work across the state was going on in full swing.
"Work is going on in road construction,
electrification and efforts are on to make available of
drinking water and provide health facilities to everyone,"
Munda said in Bokaro while distributing 261.72 crore under
various social welfare schemes, particularly extending
benefits to farmers and women.
He said work in Bokaro district was speeding up and
assured more funds for development work.
"Jharkhand’s dream to become a developed state will be
fulfilled," an official release said quoting Munda.
Besides infrastructural work, the BJP-led government
has been emphasising on empowerment and progress of women
under schemes like Ladli Laxmi Yozana, Mukhya Mantri Kanyadaan
Yozana, women self-help groups, distribution of cycles to
school girls and a host of other schemes as the state is
observing the year for girl child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea