`Dream for developed Jharkhand will be fulfilled`
Ranchi: Promising to fulfil the dream
of the people of Jharkhand that the state would be a developed
one, Chief Minister Arjun Munda on Sunday said infrastructural
work across the state was going on in full swing.
"Work is going on in road construction,
electrification and efforts are on to make available of
drinking water and provide health facilities to everyone,"
Munda said in Bokaro while distributing 261.72 crore under
various social welfare schemes, particularly extending
benefits to farmers and women.
He said work in Bokaro district was speeding up and
assured more funds for development work.
"Jharkhand’s dream to become a developed state will be
fulfilled," an official release said quoting Munda.
Besides infrastructural work, the BJP-led government
has been emphasising on empowerment and progress of women
under schemes like Ladli Laxmi Yozana, Mukhya Mantri Kanyadaan
Yozana, women self-help groups, distribution of cycles to
school girls and a host of other schemes as the state is
observing the year for girl child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi