Drunken youth shouts at Jharkhand minister
Jamtara: A drunken youth shouted expletives at Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul during a function in Jamtara district on Thursday.
Police quoted Batul as saying that the youth, who was in an inebriated condition, uttered expletives during the function at Choukunda village.
"I went to a function where a youth started shouting insulting words at me. I have informed the police about the matter," the minister told the media later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah