Drunken youth shouts at Jharkhand minister
Jamtara: A drunken youth shouted expletives at Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul during a function in Jamtara district on Thursday.
Police quoted Batul as saying that the youth, who was in an inebriated condition, uttered expletives during the function at Choukunda village.
"I went to a function where a youth started shouting insulting words at me. I have informed the police about the matter," the minister told the media later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city