Drunken youth shouts at Jharkhand minister
Jamtara: A drunken youth shouted expletives at Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul during a function in Jamtara district on Thursday.
Police quoted Batul as saying that the youth, who was in an inebriated condition, uttered expletives during the function at Choukunda village.
"I went to a function where a youth started shouting insulting words at me. I have informed the police about the matter," the minister told the media later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured