Drunken youth shouts at Jharkhand minister
Jamtara: A drunken youth shouted expletives at Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul during a function in Jamtara district on Thursday.
Police quoted Batul as saying that the youth, who was in an inebriated condition, uttered expletives during the function at Choukunda village.
"I went to a function where a youth started shouting insulting words at me. I have informed the police about the matter," the minister told the media later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America