Drunken youth shouts at Jharkhand minister
Jamtara: A drunken youth shouted expletives at Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha Batul during a function in Jamtara district on Thursday.
Police quoted Batul as saying that the youth, who was in an inebriated condition, uttered expletives during the function at Choukunda village.
"I went to a function where a youth started shouting insulting words at me. I have informed the police about the matter," the minister told the media later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rains support RBI rate cut, may douse agflation : BoA-ML
- Meet Graham, the only human designed to survive car crash! Watch the video
- Meitu launches 'BeautyPlus Me' app in India
- Spine-chilling video: Woman dragged, killed by tiger at safari park in China
- At least 271 killed or missing in China rains, 59,000 troops deployed