ED court to frame charges against Koda in November
Ranchi: A special court will on November 22 frame charges against former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda and his aides in connection with the multi-crore scam that surfaced on October 31, 2009.
The date was fixed by the Enforcement Directorate’s special court today.
The accused in the Madhu Koda scam are Arvind Vyas,
Manoj Punamia, Binod Sinha and Vikash Sinha, who were arrested
on different dates after the scam was unearthed.
While Arvind Vyas had last week obtained provisional
bail from the High Court to be with his ailing mother in
Mumbai till November 30, others are in judicial custody now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!