ED court to frame charges against Koda in November
Ranchi: A special court will on November 22 frame charges against former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda and his aides in connection with the multi-crore scam that surfaced on October 31, 2009.
The date was fixed by the Enforcement Directorate’s special court today.
The accused in the Madhu Koda scam are Arvind Vyas,
Manoj Punamia, Binod Sinha and Vikash Sinha, who were arrested
on different dates after the scam was unearthed.
While Arvind Vyas had last week obtained provisional
bail from the High Court to be with his ailing mother in
Mumbai till November 30, others are in judicial custody now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases
- ED officer loses annual increments for harassing woman