ED court to frame charges against Koda in November
Ranchi: A special court will on November 22 frame charges against former Jharkhand chief minister Madhu Koda and his aides in connection with the multi-crore scam that surfaced on October 31, 2009.
The date was fixed by the Enforcement Directorate’s special court today.
The accused in the Madhu Koda scam are Arvind Vyas,
Manoj Punamia, Binod Sinha and Vikash Sinha, who were arrested
on different dates after the scam was unearthed.
While Arvind Vyas had last week obtained provisional
bail from the High Court to be with his ailing mother in
Mumbai till November 30, others are in judicial custody now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible