Explosives recovered from Hazaribagh Road station
Giridih, Jharkhand: Some explosives were Monday recovered from a platform of Hazaribagh road station on Howrah-New Delhi main line in Giridih district.
Acting on a tip-off, Government Railway Police personnel launched a search operation and found 281 pieces of gelatine sticks and 10 pieces of detonators from the platform, police sources said.
The explosives packed in a sack were left at a corner of the platform, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'