Explosives recovered from Hazaribagh Road station
Giridih, Jharkhand: Some explosives were Monday recovered from a platform of Hazaribagh road station on Howrah-New Delhi main line in Giridih district.
Acting on a tip-off, Government Railway Police personnel launched a search operation and found 281 pieces of gelatine sticks and 10 pieces of detonators from the platform, police sources said.
The explosives packed in a sack were left at a corner of the platform, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash