Explosives recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: A huge cache of explosives was recovered in Jharkhand`s Giridih district Friday, police said.
During a joint search operation by the state police and paramilitary forces, 20 detonators, 50 gelatin sticks and three-Km wire were recovered from Jero village in the district, about 190 km from here.
Maoist guerrillas are active in 18 of the 24 districts in the state.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Haryana government strips former CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda off cabinet rank
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!