Explosives seized in Dhanbad
Dhanbad (Jharkhand): Two thousand
detonators and one quintal ammonium nitrate were on Tuesday seized
from Dhanbad district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, a team from Gobindpur police
station conducted raids Fareed Ansari`s house in Jangalpur
village and seized the explosives and 300 metre electric wire,
Ansari was not at home when the raids took place.
On the direction of Superintendent of Police R K Dhan,
an FIR was lodged against him under the Explosives Act, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened