Explosives seized in Dhanbad
Dhanbad (Jharkhand): Two thousand
detonators and one quintal ammonium nitrate were on Tuesday seized
from Dhanbad district, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, a team from Gobindpur police
station conducted raids Fareed Ansari`s house in Jangalpur
village and seized the explosives and 300 metre electric wire,
Ansari was not at home when the raids took place.
On the direction of Superintendent of Police R K Dhan,
an FIR was lodged against him under the Explosives Act, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai, Thane; BJP leading in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Akola