Explosives seized in Jharkhand in Pakur district
Pakur: A total of 400
detonators and two sacks of ammonium nitrate were on Friday
recovered and one person was arrested in this connection in
Pakur district of Jharkhand, the police said.
Getting a tip-off that Assadul Sheikh was due to deliver the
explosive consignment to a person identified as Kasful Sheikh
of Sitapahari village of the district, a police laid a trap
and arrested Assadul, Superintendent of Police, Mayur Patel,
told reporters here.
Assadul is a resident of Raj Gram in neighbouring West
Bengal, the police officer said.
The police had on September 29 last year seized
another big haul of ammonium nitrate, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened