Explosives seized in Jharkhand in Pakur district
Pakur: A total of 400
detonators and two sacks of ammonium nitrate were on Friday
recovered and one person was arrested in this connection in
Pakur district of Jharkhand, the police said.
Getting a tip-off that Assadul Sheikh was due to deliver the
explosive consignment to a person identified as Kasful Sheikh
of Sitapahari village of the district, a police laid a trap
and arrested Assadul, Superintendent of Police, Mayur Patel,
told reporters here.
Assadul is a resident of Raj Gram in neighbouring West
Bengal, the police officer said.
The police had on September 29 last year seized
another big haul of ammonium nitrate, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next