Explosives seized in Jharkhand in Pakur district
Pakur: A total of 400
detonators and two sacks of ammonium nitrate were on Friday
recovered and one person was arrested in this connection in
Pakur district of Jharkhand, the police said.
Getting a tip-off that Assadul Sheikh was due to deliver the
explosive consignment to a person identified as Kasful Sheikh
of Sitapahari village of the district, a police laid a trap
and arrested Assadul, Superintendent of Police, Mayur Patel,
told reporters here.
Assadul is a resident of Raj Gram in neighbouring West
Bengal, the police officer said.
The police had on September 29 last year seized
another big haul of ammonium nitrate, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you