Explosives seized in Jharkhand, three held
Ranchi: A huge cache of explosives was recovered and three people were arrested in Jharkhand on Saturday, said police.
According to police, 1,500 detonators, 500 gelatin sticks and wires were seized from a hideout in Gajandi jungle in Koderma district, around 190 km from Ranchi.
Police suspect that the explosives were to be supplied to Maoist guerrillas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter