Explosives seized in Jharkhand, three held
Ranchi: A huge cache of explosives was recovered and three people were arrested in Jharkhand on Saturday, said police.
According to police, 1,500 detonators, 500 gelatin sticks and wires were seized from a hideout in Gajandi jungle in Koderma district, around 190 km from Ranchi.
Police suspect that the explosives were to be supplied to Maoist guerrillas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch