Explosives seized in Jharkhand, three held
Ranchi: A huge cache of explosives was recovered and three people were arrested in Jharkhand on Saturday, said police.
According to police, 1,500 detonators, 500 gelatin sticks and wires were seized from a hideout in Gajandi jungle in Koderma district, around 190 km from Ranchi.
Police suspect that the explosives were to be supplied to Maoist guerrillas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata
- Niti Aayog to hold consultations today with states on 15-year vision document
- Coal scam: Rathi Steel, 3 officials convicted; quantum of sentence to be declared today
- Alarm bells for Nawaz Sharif! Huge protests rock PoK, locals allege ISI rigged polls in favour of PML(N)
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film