Explosives seized in Jharkhand
Giridih: Gelatine sticks and detonators were on Thursday seized during search operation by the police in Maoist-affected Giridih district.
The police team intercepted two bikes and seized 125 detonators and 150 pieces of gelatine sticks, the police sources said here.
The two bike-borne men were arrested, the police said, adding they were being questioned on their alleged possession of explosives, reason and its destination.
The police sources said the arrested duo was identified as Raju Kumar of Saria village and Baidyanath Sao of Bagodar of the district.
The police were searching on the Giridh-Saria road, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi