FDI in retail is crime against the poor: Yashwant Sinha
Bokaro: Implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail sector would amount to committing crime against the poor, former Union Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha said on Sunday.
"It`s a crime against the poor if FDI in the multi-brand retail sector is implemented.
As it is, people are suffering from price rise in all commodities," the senior BJP leader told reporters here.
He alleged that corruption was on a "pinnacle" in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy