FDI in retail is crime against the poor: Yashwant Sinha
Bokaro: Implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail sector would amount to committing crime against the poor, former Union Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha said on Sunday.
"It`s a crime against the poor if FDI in the multi-brand retail sector is implemented.
As it is, people are suffering from price rise in all commodities," the senior BJP leader told reporters here.
He alleged that corruption was on a "pinnacle" in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown