FDI in retail is crime against the poor: Yashwant Sinha
Bokaro: Implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail sector would amount to committing crime against the poor, former Union Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha said on Sunday.
"It`s a crime against the poor if FDI in the multi-brand retail sector is implemented.
As it is, people are suffering from price rise in all commodities," the senior BJP leader told reporters here.
He alleged that corruption was on a "pinnacle" in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report