FDI in retail is crime against the poor: Yashwant Sinha
Bokaro: Implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail sector would amount to committing crime against the poor, former Union Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha said on Sunday.
"It`s a crime against the poor if FDI in the multi-brand retail sector is implemented.
As it is, people are suffering from price rise in all commodities," the senior BJP leader told reporters here.
He alleged that corruption was on a "pinnacle" in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II