FDI in retail is crime against the poor: Yashwant Sinha
Bokaro: Implementation of FDI in multi-brand retail sector would amount to committing crime against the poor, former Union Finance Minister Yashwant Sinha said on Sunday.
"It`s a crime against the poor if FDI in the multi-brand retail sector is implemented.
As it is, people are suffering from price rise in all commodities," the senior BJP leader told reporters here.
He alleged that corruption was on a "pinnacle" in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you