File writ if Bihar does not give revenue maps: Hemant Soren
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Thursday issued directions to file writ if Bihar did not give revenue maps to the state.
Reviewing matters relating to the Land and Revenue Department, Soren said Jharkhand should have such maps with it.
"If Bihar is not giving the revenue maps, then file a writ with the Jharkhand government," an official release said quoting the Chief Minister.
Like many other unsettled issues after the bifurcation of Bihar on November 15, 2000, Jharkhand has been asking maps of revenue villages from its parent state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug