File writ if Bihar does not give revenue maps: Hemant Soren
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Thursday issued directions to file writ if Bihar did not give revenue maps to the state.
Reviewing matters relating to the Land and Revenue Department, Soren said Jharkhand should have such maps with it.
"If Bihar is not giving the revenue maps, then file a writ with the Jharkhand government," an official release said quoting the Chief Minister.
Like many other unsettled issues after the bifurcation of Bihar on November 15, 2000, Jharkhand has been asking maps of revenue villages from its parent state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda