File writ if Bihar does not give revenue maps: Hemant Soren
Ranchi: Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on Thursday issued directions to file writ if Bihar did not give revenue maps to the state.
Reviewing matters relating to the Land and Revenue Department, Soren said Jharkhand should have such maps with it.
"If Bihar is not giving the revenue maps, then file a writ with the Jharkhand government," an official release said quoting the Chief Minister.
Like many other unsettled issues after the bifurcation of Bihar on November 15, 2000, Jharkhand has been asking maps of revenue villages from its parent state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail