Five Jharkhand police officials sacked
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has terminated the services of five police officers appointed through illegal means by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in 2007, says an official statement.
All four are of deputy superintendent of police rank. They were sacked after the vigilance bureau found that the officials were appointed in a wrong way, the home department notification said late Tuesday.
The sacked officials are Radha Prem Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto, Shivendra, Harihar Singh Munda and Ravi Kumar Kujur.
While Radha Prem Kishore is the brother of Jharkhand Congress spokesperson Radha Krishan Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto is the brother of former deputy chief minister and president of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Sudesh Mahto.
On August 4, the state government sacked nine administrative officials on the same charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani model Qandeel Baloch's father wants son to be 'shot'
- Blood samples of Dhaka cafe attackers handed over to FBI
- Rajnath Singh to visit Jammu and Kashmir tomorrow to review situation
- England vs Pakistan Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 1 — As it happened...
- 'China can cooperate with India in nuclear sector'