Five Jharkhand police officials sacked
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has terminated the services of five police officers appointed through illegal means by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in 2007, says an official statement.
All four are of deputy superintendent of police rank. They were sacked after the vigilance bureau found that the officials were appointed in a wrong way, the home department notification said late Tuesday.
The sacked officials are Radha Prem Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto, Shivendra, Harihar Singh Munda and Ravi Kumar Kujur.
While Radha Prem Kishore is the brother of Jharkhand Congress spokesperson Radha Krishan Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto is the brother of former deputy chief minister and president of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Sudesh Mahto.
On August 4, the state government sacked nine administrative officials on the same charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply