Five Jharkhand police officials sacked
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has terminated the services of five police officers appointed through illegal means by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in 2007, says an official statement.
All four are of deputy superintendent of police rank. They were sacked after the vigilance bureau found that the officials were appointed in a wrong way, the home department notification said late Tuesday.
The sacked officials are Radha Prem Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto, Shivendra, Harihar Singh Munda and Ravi Kumar Kujur.
While Radha Prem Kishore is the brother of Jharkhand Congress spokesperson Radha Krishan Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto is the brother of former deputy chief minister and president of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Sudesh Mahto.
On August 4, the state government sacked nine administrative officials on the same charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?