Five Jharkhand police officials sacked
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has terminated the services of five police officers appointed through illegal means by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in 2007, says an official statement.
All four are of deputy superintendent of police rank. They were sacked after the vigilance bureau found that the officials were appointed in a wrong way, the home department notification said late Tuesday.
The sacked officials are Radha Prem Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto, Shivendra, Harihar Singh Munda and Ravi Kumar Kujur.
While Radha Prem Kishore is the brother of Jharkhand Congress spokesperson Radha Krishan Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto is the brother of former deputy chief minister and president of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Sudesh Mahto.
On August 4, the state government sacked nine administrative officials on the same charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest