Five Jharkhand police officials sacked
Ranchi: The Jharkhand government has terminated the services of five police officers appointed through illegal means by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) in 2007, says an official statement.
All four are of deputy superintendent of police rank. They were sacked after the vigilance bureau found that the officials were appointed in a wrong way, the home department notification said late Tuesday.
The sacked officials are Radha Prem Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto, Shivendra, Harihar Singh Munda and Ravi Kumar Kujur.
While Radha Prem Kishore is the brother of Jharkhand Congress spokesperson Radha Krishan Kishore, Mukesh Kumar Mahto is the brother of former deputy chief minister and president of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Sudesh Mahto.
On August 4, the state government sacked nine administrative officials on the same charges.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India