Five killed in Jharkhand road accident
Ranchi: Five people were killed on Thursday when a bus collided with an autorickshaw in Jharkhand`s Ramgarh district, police said.
According to police, the bus going to Dhanbad from Hazaribagh district collided with the autorickshaw near Kothra petrol pump of Ramgarh district, which is around 55 km from here.
Three people died on the spot while two died on way to hospital.
Nearly 20 people have been injured in the accident. The condition of four is said to be serious.
The accident led to angry people blocking Ramgarh-Bokaro national highway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months