Five persons shot dead in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): Five persons were shot
dead by their rivals at Mundar village in Gumla district, a
senior police officer said on Tuesday.
The assailants had attacked their "rivals" around
midnight last night, killing all of them on the spot,
Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal told reporters here.
Two country-made guns were recovered near the bodies,
he said, adding the police were trying to establish identity
of the dead persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves