Five ultras surrender in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Three Maoists and two
ultras of the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) today
laid down arms before the police here.
PLFI’s `area commander` Sundar Pahan alias Nageshwar,
his associate Arjun Singh and Maoists Ranjit Bodra, Rohit
Oraon and Narua Tirkey surrendered before the Superintendent
of Police M Tamilvanan here.
They deposited four country-made guns, one 9 mm pistol
and five IEDs, each weighing 20 kg, the SP said.
He said the ultras would get benefits as per the
This is the first surrender of ultras in the state this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!