Five ultras surrender in Jharkhand
Khunti (Jharkhand): Three Maoists and two
ultras of the People’s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) today
laid down arms before the police here.
PLFI’s `area commander` Sundar Pahan alias Nageshwar,
his associate Arjun Singh and Maoists Ranjit Bodra, Rohit
Oraon and Narua Tirkey surrendered before the Superintendent
of Police M Tamilvanan here.
They deposited four country-made guns, one 9 mm pistol
and five IEDs, each weighing 20 kg, the SP said.
He said the ultras would get benefits as per the
This is the first surrender of ultras in the state this
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read