Five ultras surrender in Jharkhand
Khunti: Three Maoists and two
ultras of the People Liberation Front of India (PLFI) on Saturday
laid down arms before the police here.
PLFI?s `area commander` Sundar Pahan alias Nageshwar,
his associate Arjun Singh and Maoists Ranjit Bodra, Rohit
Oraon and Narua Tirkey surrendered before the Superintendent
of Police M Tamilvanan here.
They deposited four country-made guns, one 9 mm pistol
and five IEDs, each weighing 20 kg, the SP said.
He said the ultras would get benefits as per the
This is the first surrender of ultras in the state this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'