Five ultras surrender in Jharkhand
Khunti: Three Maoists and two
ultras of the People Liberation Front of India (PLFI) on Saturday
laid down arms before the police here.
PLFI?s `area commander` Sundar Pahan alias Nageshwar,
his associate Arjun Singh and Maoists Ranjit Bodra, Rohit
Oraon and Narua Tirkey surrendered before the Superintendent
of Police M Tamilvanan here.
They deposited four country-made guns, one 9 mm pistol
and five IEDs, each weighing 20 kg, the SP said.
He said the ultras would get benefits as per the
This is the first surrender of ultras in the state this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister