Forest guards forced to do sit-ups for molesting g
Medininagar (Jharkhand): Two forest guards were forced to do a hundred sit-ups by villagers for allegedly molesting two girls in Muru village in Latehar.
The two girls had gone to collect firewood from the jungle when forest guards Bansi Yadav and Chatu Bhuiyan allegedly molested them yesterday, sources in forest department said.
The girls, however, managed to escape and informed the incident to their relatives.
A large number of villagers assembled and convened a panchayat to discuss the issue. The forest guards were also brought there.
Betla Forest Ranger Nathuni Singh apologised to the villagers and assured them of of probing the incident and take departmental action against the duo.
The villagers agreed to set the duo free but only after they were forced to do sit ups for a hundred times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'