Forest guards forced to do sit-ups for molesting g
Medininagar (Jharkhand): Two forest guards were forced to do a hundred sit-ups by villagers for allegedly molesting two girls in Muru village in Latehar.
The two girls had gone to collect firewood from the jungle when forest guards Bansi Yadav and Chatu Bhuiyan allegedly molested them yesterday, sources in forest department said.
The girls, however, managed to escape and informed the incident to their relatives.
A large number of villagers assembled and convened a panchayat to discuss the issue. The forest guards were also brought there.
Betla Forest Ranger Nathuni Singh apologised to the villagers and assured them of of probing the incident and take departmental action against the duo.
The villagers agreed to set the duo free but only after they were forced to do sit ups for a hundred times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata