Forest guards forced to do sit-ups for molesting g
Medininagar (Jharkhand): Two forest guards were forced to do a hundred sit-ups by villagers for allegedly molesting two girls in Muru village in Latehar.
The two girls had gone to collect firewood from the jungle when forest guards Bansi Yadav and Chatu Bhuiyan allegedly molested them yesterday, sources in forest department said.
The girls, however, managed to escape and informed the incident to their relatives.
A large number of villagers assembled and convened a panchayat to discuss the issue. The forest guards were also brought there.
Betla Forest Ranger Nathuni Singh apologised to the villagers and assured them of of probing the incident and take departmental action against the duo.
The villagers agreed to set the duo free but only after they were forced to do sit ups for a hundred times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag appeals for peace in Kashmir
- Start dialogue process for peace in Kashmir, Ghulam Nabi Azad tells government
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be Sabyasachi's showstopper at LFW finale?
- This is what Arvind Kejriwal said for PM Narendra Modi after sedition case against Ramya
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui