Former Maoists file nominations on RJD, JMM tickets
Medininagar: Two former Maoists,
now in Latehar jail, filed their nomination papers for the
Jharkhand assembly elections on RJD and JMM tickets today.
Keshwar Yadav and Jugal Pal, the self-styled zonal
commanders of CPI(Maoist), were arrested a couple of years ago
and lodged in Latehar jail.
While RJD allotted a ticket to Yadav for Panki
constituency, JMM has fielded Pal from Bishrampur seat.
Both the seats are in Palamu district.
The duo were brought amid tight security here for filing
their nominations, official sources said.
In the May Lok Sabha elections, JMM had fielded another
former Maoist, Kameshwar Baitha, who won from Palamau. He is
now lodged in Garwah jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?