Four killed in Jharkhand accident
Ranchi: Four passengers were killed and more than 20 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
According to police, the two buses collided near Dubey village situated under Bharno police station jurisdiction, around 110 km from Ranchi.
One bus was coming to Ranchi from Gumla while the other bus was going to Netarhat from Howrah of West Bengal.
Three people died on the spot and one died during course of treatment in a hospital. Two of the dead were from West Bengal.
The injured are being treated at Gumla and Ranchi. The condition of five injured is serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you