Four killed in Jharkhand accident
Ranchi: Four passengers were killed and more than 20 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
According to police, the two buses collided near Dubey village situated under Bharno police station jurisdiction, around 110 km from Ranchi.
One bus was coming to Ranchi from Gumla while the other bus was going to Netarhat from Howrah of West Bengal.
Three people died on the spot and one died during course of treatment in a hospital. Two of the dead were from West Bengal.
The injured are being treated at Gumla and Ranchi. The condition of five injured is serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah