Four killed in Jharkhand accident
Ranchi: Four passengers were killed and more than 20 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
According to police, the two buses collided near Dubey village situated under Bharno police station jurisdiction, around 110 km from Ranchi.
One bus was coming to Ranchi from Gumla while the other bus was going to Netarhat from Howrah of West Bengal.
Three people died on the spot and one died during course of treatment in a hospital. Two of the dead were from West Bengal.
The injured are being treated at Gumla and Ranchi. The condition of five injured is serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city