Four killed in Jharkhand accident
Ranchi: Four passengers were killed and more than 20 injured on Thursday when two buses collided in Jharkhand`s Gumla district, police said.
According to police, the two buses collided near Dubey village situated under Bharno police station jurisdiction, around 110 km from Ranchi.
One bus was coming to Ranchi from Gumla while the other bus was going to Netarhat from Howrah of West Bengal.
Three people died on the spot and one died during course of treatment in a hospital. Two of the dead were from West Bengal.
The injured are being treated at Gumla and Ranchi. The condition of five injured is serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings