Four landmines recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday recovered four landmines from a railway track on the outskirts of Ranchi, the Jharkhand capital, police said.
"The patrolling CRPF personnel spotted the landmines near Lali village," a police officer said.
A bomb disposal squad has been asked to defuse the landmines. According to police, Maoists might have planted the landmines.
On Thursday, police in Dhanbad city recovered 750 live cartridges of INSAS rifle from a pond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon