Four landmines recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday recovered four landmines from a railway track on the outskirts of Ranchi, the Jharkhand capital, police said.
"The patrolling CRPF personnel spotted the landmines near Lali village," a police officer said.
A bomb disposal squad has been asked to defuse the landmines. According to police, Maoists might have planted the landmines.
On Thursday, police in Dhanbad city recovered 750 live cartridges of INSAS rifle from a pond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah