Four landmines recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday recovered four landmines from a railway track on the outskirts of Ranchi, the Jharkhand capital, police said.
"The patrolling CRPF personnel spotted the landmines near Lali village," a police officer said.
A bomb disposal squad has been asked to defuse the landmines. According to police, Maoists might have planted the landmines.
On Thursday, police in Dhanbad city recovered 750 live cartridges of INSAS rifle from a pond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir