Four landmines recovered in Jharkhand
Ranchi: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday recovered four landmines from a railway track on the outskirts of Ranchi, the Jharkhand capital, police said.
"The patrolling CRPF personnel spotted the landmines near Lali village," a police officer said.
A bomb disposal squad has been asked to defuse the landmines. According to police, Maoists might have planted the landmines.
On Thursday, police in Dhanbad city recovered 750 live cartridges of INSAS rifle from a pond.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police