Four suspected PLFI activists arrested
Ranchi: Four suspected activists of the
People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) were today arrested
from the outskirts of Ranchi and four country-made pistols
were recovered from them, the police said.
Getting a tip-off, the police raided a house at Sarval
village under Namkom police station, about 15 km from here,
and arrested them, they said.
The house-owner Parvati Devi was also taken into
custody for interrogation as the suspected PLFI activists were
found there, the sources said and added four country-made
pistols were recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!