Four suspected PLFI activists arrested
Ranchi: Four suspected activists of the
People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI) were today arrested
from the outskirts of Ranchi and four country-made pistols
were recovered from them, the police said.
Getting a tip-off, the police raided a house at Sarval
village under Namkom police station, about 15 km from here,
and arrested them, they said.
The house-owner Parvati Devi was also taken into
custody for interrogation as the suspected PLFI activists were
found there, the sources said and added four country-made
pistols were recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui