Four villagers shot dead by ultras in Jharkhand
villagers were shot dead by extremists in Khunti and Palamau
districts, police said on Monday.
Activists of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI)
abducted Sukra Pahan (25) and Balram Singh (27) from their
houses in Bandra village in Khunti district last night and
fired 13 bullets, killing them on the spot, Superintendent of
Police Manoj Kaushik said.
The incident came days after the arrest of PLFI`s
self-styled zonal commander Raj Kamal Gope.
The firing squad of the CPI (Maoist) kidnapped Biswajit
Yadav and Ajay Thakur in Lawadi village in Palamau last night
and shot them dead, police said in Medininagar.
All the bodies were recovered today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why