Four villagers shot dead by ultras in Jharkhand
villagers were shot dead by extremists in Khunti and Palamau
districts, police said on Monday.
Activists of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI)
abducted Sukra Pahan (25) and Balram Singh (27) from their
houses in Bandra village in Khunti district last night and
fired 13 bullets, killing them on the spot, Superintendent of
Police Manoj Kaushik said.
The incident came days after the arrest of PLFI`s
self-styled zonal commander Raj Kamal Gope.
The firing squad of the CPI (Maoist) kidnapped Biswajit
Yadav and Ajay Thakur in Lawadi village in Palamau last night
and shot them dead, police said in Medininagar.
All the bodies were recovered today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan