Four villagers shot dead by ultras in Jharkhand
villagers were shot dead by extremists in Khunti and Palamau
districts, police said on Monday.
Activists of the People`s Liberation Front of India (PLFI)
abducted Sukra Pahan (25) and Balram Singh (27) from their
houses in Bandra village in Khunti district last night and
fired 13 bullets, killing them on the spot, Superintendent of
Police Manoj Kaushik said.
The incident came days after the arrest of PLFI`s
self-styled zonal commander Raj Kamal Gope.
The firing squad of the CPI (Maoist) kidnapped Biswajit
Yadav and Ajay Thakur in Lawadi village in Palamau last night
and shot them dead, police said in Medininagar.
All the bodies were recovered today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen