Free haircut in `Dhoni salon`
Ranchi: A salon that Indian cricket captain
Mahendra Singh Dhoni used to visit in the past here, announced
free haircut after the national team`s historic World Cup
victory after 28 years.
And although no one shave off hair to emulate Dhoni`s
new look, but 10 persons availed the free haircut offered by
parlour on Sunday.
"We announced a free haircut on Sunday after India`s win
on Saturday. Ten persons had their haircut yesterday," a
spokesperson of the beauty parlour said.
The salon shot into fame four years ago when Dhoni, who
had long locks then, used to visit the parlour at Lalpur area
Dhoni, who later trimmed his hair, now has shaved it off
after India`s World Cup victory.
"No, not yet," the spokesperson said when asked whether
any of the Dhoni fans had turned up to emulate the World Cup
winning captain`s new style.
Long hair, made popular by Dhoni once, is still a fashion
statement amongst youngsters, including India`s ODI batsman
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon