Free haircut in `Dhoni salon`
Ranchi: A salon that Indian cricket captain
Mahendra Singh Dhoni used to visit in the past here, announced
free haircut after the national team`s historic World Cup
victory after 28 years.
And although no one shave off hair to emulate Dhoni`s
new look, but 10 persons availed the free haircut offered by
parlour on Sunday.
"We announced a free haircut on Sunday after India`s win
on Saturday. Ten persons had their haircut yesterday," a
spokesperson of the beauty parlour said.
The salon shot into fame four years ago when Dhoni, who
had long locks then, used to visit the parlour at Lalpur area
Dhoni, who later trimmed his hair, now has shaved it off
after India`s World Cup victory.
"No, not yet," the spokesperson said when asked whether
any of the Dhoni fans had turned up to emulate the World Cup
winning captain`s new style.
Long hair, made popular by Dhoni once, is still a fashion
statement amongst youngsters, including India`s ODI batsman
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi