Free haircut in `Dhoni salon`
Ranchi: A salon that Indian cricket captain
Mahendra Singh Dhoni used to visit in the past here, announced
free haircut after the national team`s historic World Cup
victory after 28 years.
And although no one shave off hair to emulate Dhoni`s
new look, but 10 persons availed the free haircut offered by
parlour on Sunday.
"We announced a free haircut on Sunday after India`s win
on Saturday. Ten persons had their haircut yesterday," a
spokesperson of the beauty parlour said.
The salon shot into fame four years ago when Dhoni, who
had long locks then, used to visit the parlour at Lalpur area
Dhoni, who later trimmed his hair, now has shaved it off
after India`s World Cup victory.
"No, not yet," the spokesperson said when asked whether
any of the Dhoni fans had turned up to emulate the World Cup
winning captain`s new style.
Long hair, made popular by Dhoni once, is still a fashion
statement amongst youngsters, including India`s ODI batsman
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP