Frequent indisposition of Soren not good: JVM(P)
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) today said it was concerned with the state of
affairs following the `frequent` indisposition of Chief
Minister Shibu Soren.
"Falling ill frequently is not good for the state`s
affairs," JVM (Prajatantric) legislative leader Pradip Yadav
said when Speaker C P Singh informed the assembly that the
chief minister had told him about his absence from the
house because of indisposition.
The speaker said the Chief Minister would be asked to
reply to the queries raised any day during this week.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to reply to questions
in the house on Mondays. The CM`s question hour is in addition
to the regular question hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India