Frequent indisposition of Soren not good: JVM(P)
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) today said it was concerned with the state of
affairs following the `frequent` indisposition of Chief
Minister Shibu Soren.
"Falling ill frequently is not good for the state`s
affairs," JVM (Prajatantric) legislative leader Pradip Yadav
said when Speaker C P Singh informed the assembly that the
chief minister had told him about his absence from the
house because of indisposition.
The speaker said the Chief Minister would be asked to
reply to the queries raised any day during this week.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to reply to questions
in the house on Mondays. The CM`s question hour is in addition
to the regular question hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars