Frequent indisposition of Soren not good: JVM(P)
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) today said it was concerned with the state of
affairs following the `frequent` indisposition of Chief
Minister Shibu Soren.
"Falling ill frequently is not good for the state`s
affairs," JVM (Prajatantric) legislative leader Pradip Yadav
said when Speaker C P Singh informed the assembly that the
chief minister had told him about his absence from the
house because of indisposition.
The speaker said the Chief Minister would be asked to
reply to the queries raised any day during this week.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to reply to questions
in the house on Mondays. The CM`s question hour is in addition
to the regular question hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!