Frequent indisposition of Soren not good: JVM(P)
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) today said it was concerned with the state of
affairs following the `frequent` indisposition of Chief
Minister Shibu Soren.
"Falling ill frequently is not good for the state`s
affairs," JVM (Prajatantric) legislative leader Pradip Yadav
said when Speaker C P Singh informed the assembly that the
chief minister had told him about his absence from the
house because of indisposition.
The speaker said the Chief Minister would be asked to
reply to the queries raised any day during this week.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to reply to questions
in the house on Mondays. The CM`s question hour is in addition
to the regular question hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday