Frequent indisposition of Soren not good: JVM(P)
Ranchi: The Jharkhand Vikas Morcha
(Prajatantric) today said it was concerned with the state of
affairs following the `frequent` indisposition of Chief
Minister Shibu Soren.
"Falling ill frequently is not good for the state`s
affairs," JVM (Prajatantric) legislative leader Pradip Yadav
said when Speaker C P Singh informed the assembly that the
chief minister had told him about his absence from the
house because of indisposition.
The speaker said the Chief Minister would be asked to
reply to the queries raised any day during this week.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to reply to questions
in the house on Mondays. The CM`s question hour is in addition
to the regular question hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video